Microsoft Dynamics Navision is one of the most adaptable Enterprise Resource Planning solutions available. With Hiremagentodeveloper’s MDN’s Magento Services + Dynamics NAV Integration, your business can get true “best-of-breed” single solution, by blending two separate “best-in-class” systems, for rapid Web, ERP/EPOS, eCommerce, storage warehouse and accounting systems, saving your time, money and manpower.
Ecommerce Business Challenges:
As with any ebusiness move or expansion, considering an online presence can increase long list of questions for an entrepreneur. Exactly what needs to be done to make enterprise business website be happening? How does an online presence turn the market for the business? What are functionalities that boost enterprise business? How will you manage the business resources? What type of security is required? How will buyers pay online? & much more.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV & Magento eCommerce Solutions:
Microsoft Dynamics NAV integration offers a fully integrated Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP Ecommerce Site perfectly integrated with NAV offering your business the leverage and adaptability to make the most of your finance. Manage products, stock, pricing, website merchandising, customers, web orders & product categories all from Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Types of Microsoft Dynamic Navision Integration:
When a buyer places order in Magento, this integration will help in identifying if the order has come from existing customer or new customer. If the order is placed by a new customer this integration will create buyer in Microsoft Dynamic NAV & then create the order. Whereas when an existing buyer creates an order, the integration will track for the unique consumer ID in Microsoft Dynamic NAV & then will place the order in front of existing buyer’s ID.
Various types of product be it simple, bundle, configurable or grouped can be created in ERP system and uploaded to Magento along with the product images and key attributes, special offers, promotions or discounts can be allotted against a specific product or product group for a stipulated time duration in MS Dynamic NAV which will show in Magento.
The inventory information is updated on the Magento from Microsoft Dynamics NAV through integration. When stock update operation takes place in the ERP system, this integration will check the updated product’s inventory in ERP system and will bring information at regular intervals to Magento eCommerce Platform.
Order/Order Status Integration:
This integration helps in updating web order statuses based on sales operation in the backend ERP system in real-time, which will reflect the updated information in Magento. The integration will also assist in synchronizing the orders from Magento to ERP & send order status updates accordingly from NAV to Magento, gaining the dual prompts to complete the order cycle.
This integration fosters all kind of Online payment options like Payment gateways, PayPal, Authorize.Net, etc. It is also useful in taking “Credit Card Information” from a PCI Compliant Magento Shopping Cart & will co-ordinate the back to NAV. In the NAV Sales order, the Online Payment Transaction ID & Payment Method will be mentioned.
- Sales Person
- Sales Quote
- Credit Memos
- Implement Taxes
- Gift Cards
- Field Sales
Benefits of Microsoft Dynamic Navision:
- Customer: By synchronizing your buyers data in both the systems a new customer gets created in Magento or Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Inventory: The Physical inventory is synchronized with online store inventory, letting customers to see a perfect availability on Magento Store.
- Products: Every new entry of a product information in the MDN will prompt product details to immediately show in Magento & vice-a-versa.
- Track Shipment: From Magento platform or Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you can very easily track the real-time shipment status of your customer ‘s order, be it B2B or B2C.
- Credit Limits: You can allot credit limit to chosen customers to make purchase online(Magento) & offline(NAV) preventing them from crossing their credit limits.
- Orders: When a new order is placed, the details are auto-synchronized between NAV and Magento, permitting you to access orders from either point of entry.
- Customer Groups: In Magento you can create customer groups and apply special rules on prices and taxes which can be further synchronized and made available in NAV.
- Tier Pricing: The tiered customer pricing, assigned according to customer groups as per factors of your choosing, can be determined in Magento and synched with NAV.
If you are thinking of embarking on an integration between NAV and Magento please call or e-mail us to find out how we might be able to help you.